Cross-Chain Bridge Guide
Cross-Chain Bridge Parallel Heiko Cross-Chain Bridge is the cross-chain messaging (XCM) format that provides instant and cheap transfer of DOT & KSM from the Relay chain to Parallel in merely a few clicks. It allows seamless flow of asset so that our users can utilize Parallel for higher yields. Access the Cross-Chain Bridge here: https://app-heiko-dev.parallel.fi/#/cross-chain Purpose
- Easy transfer of KSM from the Relay Chain to Parallel ( $DOT will be added later)
- It allows transfer of assets between two different chains - assets will soon include: DOT, KSM, PARA, HKO, cTokens, USDT, USDC, and other project tokens on the Polkadot ecosystem
- It enables Parallel users to transfer tokens on our platform and store native tokens to increase utility for those who have tokens on Parallel and other chains.
How to use the Cross-Chain Bridge
1. Connect your wallet
Click the “Connect to Wallet” Button
2. Select “Kusama” to Parallel” and the “Asset” you would like to transfer and click the “Transfer” button (you are able to transfer no less than 0.10 KSM).
3. Confirm the transaction from the pop-up window by clicking “Sign the Transaction” button - you will see a “Confirming transaction” message at the top right-hand corner of your screen
Afterward, you will see a “Transaction Success!” at the same corner of your screen.
4. You have now officially converted your KSM to Parallel's chain!
Notice: HKO Gas Fee
When users deposit >0.1KSM into Parallel, we check their HKO balance. If users have <0.035 HKO, we will automatically send enough HKO to cover their next ~10 transactions.
On the page Overview you can check your total balance in KSM or other assets.