Parallel Heiko has a robust decentralized crowdloan pallet that allows participants to contribute to Kusama parachain auctions through the platform. It is one of the numerous ways our users can compound their rewards and have greater capital efficiency.
There are two KSM refund scenarios in case the project a user supports does not secure a parachain slot. This guide will walk you through the two processes:
Project Crowdloan Expire Scenario
In the situation where a user supports a project and the project crowdloan expires on Kusama without winning a slot, this guide will walk you through the process of getting your contributed KSM back by following the steps below:
Click on “App” at the top right-hand corner of the page to direct you to the platform’s DApp suite.
3. Switch from Polkadot to Kusama as shown below and connect your wallet.
4. Next, click the “More” button and choose Crowdloan.
5. Once you’re on the Crowdloan page, Click on “My Rewards.”
6. Click the “Refund Button” at the top right-hand corner of the Crowdloan reward page.
Upon clicking the refund button, your contributed KSM will be refunded to your wallet.
7. To check the refunded KSM, click the overview button at the top of the page and your KSM balance will be displayed.
2. Project Opens a New Crowdloan Scenario
In the situation where a Kusama project fails to secure a parachain slot and then starts a new crowdloan pool, we will return users' contributions manually and they can see their KSM balance on the Wallet/Overview section of our dapp suite. The process is explained below: